Saturday 1 December 2007

Akj Cause Tension!


I did not take my Amrit from AKJ, but I believe we are all the same as long as we took Amrit from 5 Singhs with good rehat. However at cross roads Gurdwara Coventry, AKJ organize a Amrit Vela Simran Session. Because I was not part of AKJ I was asked not to attend this session. If I wanted to attend I was advised to take my Amrit again from AKJ.

AKJ crossroads view:

The Panj Piare have given us the jewel of Naam Dhir, when we want to clean and improve our jewel, we want to do it with our jatha brothers and sisters to keep it personal.
I think this is so silly and stupid, Sikhi is universal, no one should be asked to stop japping naam. The doors of the Gurdwara should be open to all, Baba Deep Singh Ji wasn't AKJ would they have said no to him.
I think this is egotistical, and is anti-Sikh.

If Naam is a jewel it should be shared, because selfishness is anti-Sikh. Gurbani tells us that naam exists in all beings, because our soul is apart of waheguru. We are to clean our soul with Gurbani, Simran and Seva. This cleans our soul, and with Guru Ji's kirpa the naam current vibrates inside us. With Guru Ji's Kirpa our soul can merge back with waheguru's with the power of naam.

AKJ cross roads is acting like a cult, they are creating disharmony.

I ask the senior members of the AKJ to sort this issue out!