Monday 11 February 2008

Serve the creation

Sikhi teaches us that God is present in all beings and creatures. If we serve the creation we show love towards the creator. When I go to my white mates houses their gardens have bird feeds where wild birds can feed from. But all my Punjabi mates have no such thing, a loaf of tesco value bread costs 31p. That is the same price as a chocolate bar, I urge all Punjabis to at least spend 31p a week and put out bread in your garden for the birds.



The Creator has created the creation of all sorts. Ang 250 Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji


O my mind, meditate on the Lord of the Universe, the Lord, the Lord of the Universe, the Treasure of Virtue, the God of all creation. O my mind, chant the Name of the Lord, the Lord, the Eternal, Imperishable, Primal Lord God. ||1||Pause|| Ang 1202 Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji


Considering creation as the form of the Creator he feels to be a sacrifice unto it. Bhai Gurdass var 3