Monday 5 May 2008

Stop emailing me and justifying A Sikh being Gay!

I am sick and tired of replying to emails that I am getting justifying Sikhs being Gay. In my previous article I tired being nice and using a cool approach, but the amount of Sikhs that are Gay and writing to me to back their cause has forced me to go abit raggo!

Ask your self this question, can you imagine the brave and pure warrior Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji saying to his Singhs. That Singhgo it is ok for you to be Gay, Amerjit Singh can have Anand Karaj with Jaswant singh next week!

If you can then you are twisted and a stain to Sikhi!

Some misled by doubts, go on wandering in ten (all) directions, while others are adorned (reformed) through attachment with the name (nam).Verse 7 Anand Sahib.

People argue that Gays are born gays by birth, well if you believe this then we might as well say that rapists and paedophiles are born criminals at birth too. In reality a rapist commits rape due to the corruption of his/her mind; not due to being born as one. In the same way gays turn to their filthy desires due to the corruption of the mind. A true Sikh has a pure mind and lives a life free of corruption.

Gayness equals corruptness

Remain straight and stay bless