Saturday 21 June 2008

Reply from Desilegend Over Gurbani Beadbi

Reply from Desilegend Over Gurbani Beadbi

Dear Harpreet,

It came to my attention yesterday that you have published a comment on your blog about Desi Legend.

After reading through, I respect your opinion. I've been running Desi Legend for over a year and I have never been contacted on this matter. I have removed 'Ik Onkar' from my website. At the same time I would expect you to remove or amend your comment from your blog as well.

Also I would like clear few things, on this issue:

Firstly, why didn't you contact me directly before posting your comment. Don't you think conversation and debate is the healthy way to resolve the problems ?

Secondly, on your blog you talk about setting record straight and discussing things, but you are doing it one way without even letting people leave a comment on your blog ?

And last but not least, may I suggest you should target not only 'Desilegend' but all others in SIKH SECTION of www.cafepress.com and as well whole printing media in Punjab(INDIA) who are using Gurbani & Guru's pictures on regular basis.

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Frontline Comments

First of all i send my sincere regards to DesiLegend for keeping the satkar of Gurbani, may Guru Ji Bless your changes. I will modify my post removing all Desilegend details, but still keep the message that Gurbani on all them items is wrong so that the general population refrain from buying these sort of items from other company’s.

We have nothing personal against Desilegand, people email us in beadbis and we just put them up as we come across them and then people respond to them in there own manner. We are not a forum so that’s why we discuss our own views on here you either agree or not.

If you know of anymore beadbis please let us know. We should all work together as a community to keep the Respect of Gurbani as high as possible.

There is no debating the Satkar of Gurbani you either do it or you don’t! Plus it was all done through communication?

When all modes of redressing a wrong fail is just and poise to raise the sword? That is the Hukam of Guru Ji to a Sikh. There was nothing unjust about alerting and spreading awareness of disrespect to the Panth. Sorry if I offended you or you feel different. Take Care

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki Fateh.