Thursday 15 January 2009

Translations of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji’s Biras Shabads.



Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji had so much love for the khalsa, this love can be still felt when one reads the shabads within Dasam Granth & Sarbloh Granth. Guru Ji gave words of admiration and protection to the Khalsa Panth.

I will give so much courage to the Khalsa that one of my Singhs will enter the battlefield against 125,000. I shall cause the sparrow to fight the hawk, only then shall I deserve to be called Gobind Singh. – Sarbloh Granth.

So long as the Khalsa remains distinct and different, I shall give my whole hearted strength to them. But if they begin to behave like a Brahmin, I shall not stand by them. – Sarbloh Granth

The Khalsa shall rule

No one shall defy them

After bitter frustration all will seek alliance with the Khalsa

Saved will be those who submit before the Khalsa

The Khalsa is Gods the Victory is Gods. – Sarbloh Granth

None would transfer political power to anyone

One who gets it, does by force

Without political patronage, religion cannot survive

Absence of religion leads to barbarism – Dasam Granth


Khalsa is Gods own Legion it is created by the Lords will

Khalsa is my own Image

I abide in the Khalsa

Khalsa is my body and life

I belong to the Khalsa

& the Khalsa belongs to AkaalPurakh

In the same way as the drop of water belongs to the ocean. – Sarbloh Granth.