Wednesday 17 September 2008

Incident at Barking Gurdwara


Dear Frontline My name is Manjit kaur i live in leyton and i am 25 years old. Last friday i was on my way back from a mates party in barking. It was 3am in the morning I saw a white male who was drank and had a fag in his hand, he was pissing against the Gurdwara. So one of my male mates got out to confront the man, he was too pissed and just said sorry. At a closer look to our amazement the man was pissing on Gurbani in the hedges. The man was not doing it directly but it still happened, i Have wrote a letter to the Gurdwara, but i think the more letters and calls they get from the community the better. I think they should stop putting Gurbani in the hedges of the Gurdwara.

Gurudwara Singh Sahba
100 North Street, Barking, Essex. IG11 8JD

0208 594 3940 - Gurdwara Phone Number